Sunday 4 October 2009

LIFE: Singing boosts happiness II

Third week of Rock Choir and my voice hangs in the balance and I'm seriously concerned I'm going to be the token muppet who stands out for all the wrong reasons when we go public in November. Now I thought I was going to be singing on a Thursday night, turns out we're 'performing' and that means moving our bodies and clicking our fingers as well as learning harmonies. Blooming Nora, no way, I thought but managed to hold my tongue and not admit defeat aloud. But when I woke with a shockingly sore throat at 1.20am this morning the thought of (not) being able to sing the alto harmony to "You can't hurry love" and move my body in desired direction and click my fingers on the off-beat was uppermost in my mind. Nooooooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment